Parents/guardians are required to schedule a visit with the center Director before making an application for enrollment. During the visit, parents/guardians will be given a tour by the Director and supplied with an enrollment packet.
Current Weekly Rate by Age Group
(Effective May 1, 2019)
- 4 weeks–1 year: $165.00
- 1–3 years: $162.00
- 3–5 years: $146.00
- Kindergarten–4th grade: $48.00
- K–4th grade/summer: $135.00
- 4 weeks–2 years: $5.25 per hour
- 3–5 years: $5.00 per hour
- 5–10 years: $4.50 per hour
- A 5% overall discount is provided for families with 3 or more children enrolled at Little Blessings. This will be applied to the total weekly tuition.
- There is no percentage of increase for the Little Blessings Academy half-day preschool program.
Refer a Parent
Our parents are our biggest advocates. Any time a parent refers another parent to our center, they receive a tuition credit after the family has been enrolled at Little Blessings Daycare for four completed weeks.
If you have had a parent refer you, please print out and fill in our parent referral slip (PDF, 424.38 KB), and return it with your application.
A current immunization record is required by the state of South Dakota licensing standards before any child may attend school. This form must be supplied to Little Blessings Daycare on the first day of enrollment. Immunization records must be kept current and files updated as needed. A non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of enrollment.